Wednesday 17 May 2023

Inner Voice Confidence

When you hear your internal voice, with its criticism and negativity, where do you hear it? What location? In front of your head? at the back or the side? 

Now I would like you to imagine how your voice would sound when confident and happy. Is it louder or softer? Is it clearer and easier to hear? Is it stronger or weaker? Does the voice speak faster or more slowly? 

Imagine your voice sounding clear, confident, positive and happy. Put that voice in the same location where your old into internal voice was located. 

Now imagine a happy and confident voice, say these words in this voice several times “all is well, all is well” notice how you feel. Next, think of some negative conversations you have given to yourself in the past things, such as “I’m not good at giving presentations”, “I will never find someone to fall in love with me”. For each statement come up with a positive opposite such as “I’m naturally confident and I give excellent presentations“ and I’m extremely lovable and everyone loves me”.  Finally, repeat the new positive suggestions to yourself in your new confident internal voice, say the new statements over and over again. 


Advice From Paul McKenna. 1st January 2022 Daily Mail



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search