Sunday 18 June 2023

Wendy's Dream Column

Dream: I dreamt I saw myself in a coffin. Am I going to die? SW Monmouth
Weendy's Reply: Phoenix! One day we all will, but we need to live life to the full before the final day. When we confront thoughts of death, it can help us to be determined to live in a vital way. There could be a loss of something important eg., self-esteem, youth, friendship or potential ambitions. My advice is to pursue what excites your passions, anything that gives you a sense of achievement and ways in which you can really live your life with flourish. Consider also how you can increase your energy levels. Meditate on causing a stir with new, dynamic, go-getting plans. Use the affirmation: Everyday is a rich and fulfilling experience.  

Dream: In my dream I am playing the guitar with ease and mastery. In real life, I can't play any instrument. My friend's mum is psychic and says I will get married in the next 18 months. SL Wilts.
Wendy's Reply: Making Music! I think you are now at a time of accomplishment and healing in your life. Don't be in too much of a hurry to change your circumstances. You view marriage as an ideal rather than a long term compromise. Be ready for marriage. There is much to learn that takes time and adjustment. Meditate on composing and playing harmonies with others. Use the affirmation: When the time is right, I will make my move. 

Dream: I am with Sean Connery who is dressed as King Richard I. I show him my sword in its fabulous sheath and tell him how wonderful it is. He replies: "Ah! But do you know how to use it?" The winner will take the loser's sword! So we fight. My trouser zip is slashed and sugar spills from me to the floor. I struggle on trying to hold myself together. KH Bucks.
Wendy's Reply: Loss of Innocence! Your confidence has been challenged recently by a man of power. You have taken on a major task, and due to your youth, you have failed to achieve your ends. However, all is not lost. You will go on to fight again. Put it down to experience. Greater men than you have been floored by suck stunning idols of masculinity.

Dream: A girl rings me on my mobile phone. She asks me if I will go abroad with her but I reply that I cannot give up my job, family and life here. She appeals to me, saying that everything will be alright. SH Bristol. 
Wendy's reply: Decision Time! You feel torn between two long term decisions, one in favour of security and the other related to adventure and learning. Whichever decision you make, I think there will be a good outcome because you are a good communicator. Meditate on being centred. Use the affirmation: I can be responsible and safe and have fun.

Dream: I see my husband in two places at once, one a chair and on a bed. He gets up from the chair and joins his body lying on the bed. I am terrified and scream for help. He has a look of pure evil in his eyes. I think he is an alien. I call the police and they remove him. MB Hants.
Wendy's reply: Duality! An issue of trust has caused a feeling of alienation with the result that there is now a distance between you and your spouse. Consider the reason for your suspicions. Will he help to heal your distress or make it worse in the long run? Meditate on rejecting anything you find in the least disturbing. Use the affirmation: I insist on integrity and kindness at all times.

Dream: It is a sunny day and I am walking in the park holding hands with the woman I am very fond of. We are then in her home and I am playing computer games with her 8 year old son, who has a disability. When I look up, she is standing in the open doorway with a tea-towel in her hand. MM Southampton.
Wendy's reply: Partnership! This is a very positive dream which highlights you relating on equal terms with the woman of your choice and giving caring attention to her son with special needs. If you decide to increase your commitment, extra work will be involved but extra love will be received in return. Meditate on sharing contentment and the chores. Use the affirmation: I have strength and kindness in abundance. 

Dream: My son regularly dreams he is working in a sewer with rats everywhere. The rats attack and kill his father and me. HS Lancs.
Wendy's reply: Low Down and Dirty! I think your son feels very protective. His anxieties are probably for hos own and his parent's welfare in a world he sees as corrupt and unscrupulous. Let your son see how street wise you and your husband are, and speak with him about his concerns. It is likely he is at a time in his life when he feels he must put his own needs first. 


Your Dreams were published by the Sunday Mirror 1999-2000



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search