Thursday 26 October 2023

Paying Compliments

 I constantly learn from you.

The way you treat people is beautiful.

You are strong. I like that.

You are such a good listener and pay good attention to me. I always feel heard by you.

I appreciate your authenticity. 

I like how you will stand up and be counted. 

You step up to the plate. I like that about you. 

Having your confidence is something I aspire to. 

You make me feel that I belong.

Your resilience is inspiring. 

I like that you will always apologise when you are wrong. 

I admire your passion.

Your resilience is inspiring. 


I love your transparency and your congruency. I feel I know who you are and that you have nothing to hide. 

You bring out the best in people. 

You are dependable. I feel safe with you. 

By Wendy Stokes https://Wendystokes.co.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search