Sunday 16 May 2021

Channelled Messages

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle communicates through the trance medium, Aurora de la Bachelard
"Good day to you, as I come from across the Great Divide with this message.
As a young child, I had quandaries and there were many things I did not understand. When at school, I was introduced to the great religious mysteries, and, as a man at University, I learnt of the mysteries treatment for those of ill-health. I was especially interested in the uses of herbs, and experimented at length upon myself.  
You have been given a world of inspiring wonder that stimulates you to develop your intellect and communicate your findings with others. But do not accept immediately, at face value, all you are presented with, or even accept what others tell you, but search first hand, for yourself.
Your judgments should be based on your own powers of observation, examination, scrutiny, investigation, research, analysis, detection, deduction, interpretation, and diagnosis, and then the conclusion which eliminates and discards what is not of the most profound logic and reason.
Seek for answers to the most important questions of life. What is your purpose? You are on this plane for a few short years. How can you make the best of your time here?
Innocent people need protection as they always have. Innocence is a delight to God. Treasure and protect it and do not allow it to be marred or tarnished.
Search through for what is of highest relevance. Be mindful. Concentrate on one thing at a time.
The Temple! Of course there will be wonderful mysteries there to uncover.
I leave you with this emblem (drawing of a bee)
in faith
Arthur Doyle
(Aurora de la Bachelard was a pseudonym for channelling mediumship of Wendy Stokes)


From Sir Arthur Conan Doyle through the channelling medium, Nicola Richardson: 
"I am here waiting patiently My Dear.  Allow me the opportunity to share with you my thoughts, feelings and any ideas or strategies. 
For as it stands, there is a loneliness that penetrates.  A loneliness, that it is not as it should be.  There are many that come and go - but I feel as though the essence of the church is not as it used to be.
I thank Wendy for her commitment and honour.  Her determination and desire to continue, is endless.
However, it must be said that the energy of the building sits within those that continue to honour the simple philosophies of Spiritualism.  And I urge them to have faith, and know that a solution will arise, when least expected.  We in the spirit world are working behind the scenes.  We will orchestrate something remarkable.
All of your hard work will pay off.  It will be nothing short of a miracle. 
Honour your faith and know within that a solution is around the corner. Please have faith my Dears. All will be revealed.
God Bless you for your tenacity.  We as a Union will continue to Grow and Shine."
Visit: https://redmountainwriting.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search