Friday 22 December 2023

Journey of the Soul Extract

In all my transactions today, I intend them to come from a place of love within me, to a place of love within others. From a place of honesty in myself to a place of honesty within others. From my integrity to the integrity of others. From a place of openness, as I respect the rights of all living things. I intend to be gentle, kind and forgiving. I intend to be aware of the wonders of the universe and to greet them all with gratitude and awe. And I welcome whatever flows into my life to teach me today, and to listen to the conversation that the universe is trying to have with me. I intend to be inspired, to have joy, to be grateful for all that I have in my life, and for every opportunity I’m given. I intend to use my intuition and all my other spiritual gifts in all transactions today and to help wherever I can, even if that help is in standing still and doing nothing, or letting go of someone I love. I intend for peace and harmony, and that, wherever I can make restitution, I shall have the courage and willingness to do so. I intend to live my humanity and divinity simultaneously today and move further along my path to enlightenment. I dedicate my life to love, to peace, to harmony, to healing, to teaching, to my spiritual growth, and the spiritual growth of others.

By Dr Brenda Davies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search