Wednesday 30 August 2023

Hierophant - The Tarot


The keys represent entry to a holy place, a place of wisdom and truth. Access to spiritual authority. There  is good life guidance and a path of integrity and caring. The hierophant is a man of power, standing and authority but one should be wary of being misled on account of looks and the honour that others give. The 3 tiered papal crown denotes faith, hope and charity, the spiritual, material and intellectual worlds, the mind, body and soul. He wears a cloak and has his right hand raised in blessing. The columns represent rigour and mercy. King Solomon’s Temple had 2 columns. 

Lead by example. Be a guide to others. Meditate on balance, understanding and integrity. 

 

From Total Tarot: Don’t be tempted to make a solemn promise when you are uncertain about your feelings. The best work is one in which you feel you have been called, but it may take a while to discover what your vocation is. Apply maximum effort to your life. Continue to manage your resources. Strive to judge yourself by the same standards that you apply to other people. No single rule can fit every situation. The wisest choice is learn to adapt. Each path in life is different. You can discover which way is right for you by standing still.

The hierophant speaks: I am the gateway to spiritual and material knowledge. All information about the outside world rests with me. I offer you an objective point of view and I will help you to learn. In return, I ask you to do the same for others. I am your mentor, director, friend and benefactor. Ask me anything, experiment how you like and I will encourage you. Be aware that my answers will often come in the form of questions.

Wendy Stokes visit https://wendystokes.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search