Thursday 3 August 2023

Preparations

Needs! More time, more substance, empowerment, Depth. Knowledge. More health. More sweetness and beauty in my life. More energy. More gentleness. I need more depth. Knowledge. More help.. I need more trust. I need more love of people. I need more self discipline. I need more caring for my husband. I need more housework. I need more reading time. I need peace of mind. I need less stress. I need less aggravated feelings. I need less self-criticism, less feeling tired, more good friendships, more self-confidence, enthusiasm, enjoyment, less self criticism, less feeling tired. Less feeling nothing is new. Nothing is worth the effort. Live music. more awareness, observation, consciousness of life, more gardening, more physical activity, more going out. Discipline. Healing. Shamanism.


Wants! I would like to die in my sleep. I want to know the future. I want a world at peace. I want everyone to be well and happy. I want everyone to be safe. I want all animals cared for. I want to have more fun. I want to laugh more. I want greater connection. I want to sit and talk more. I want more dream interpretation. Do more counselling, more past life regression, more active meditation. Increase love in my life. I want better health. I want more energy. I want closer friendships. I want my dog to be easier to manage. I want to do more for my husband. I want to view better films, tv, radio shows, art, cinema, more live music, read better books, write better. Develop myself more as a person of worth in the world. Redecorate the house. Go out more, attend more quizzes. Ritual. The labyrinth.

Desire!  To feel special, wanted, loved, and appreciated, listened to. Hang out with easy going, witty company, to walk, sit, eat and drink. A simple life, simplified life. Being more. Feeling more in myself. Shivers, experiencing something that motivates me, excites me, nourishes my spirit. A spiritual path of power, and enlightenment. The Path to Love. Better communication. Better places that excite me. Where are they? Holy places, how many people, sacredness. To experience ritual, to drum and meet with friends. Celebrate more. Candle light. Soft music, communication, intimacy, friendship. To be with Heidi in a workshop! Purpose.

Offering! My truth, my honesty, my caring, my time, my skills, my love, my joy, my lack of judgement, my empathy, compassion, my ability to write and to connect, to give everything, my dream interpretation ability, my counselling ability, my past life regression, ability. Active meditation, singing, my soul, my clarity, perception, understanding, my experience, my attitude to life. Womanhood, healing ability, the wish to heal others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search