Tuesday 13 December 2022

Forecast Reading

From the Soulful Woman Oracle Cards by Shushann Mousessian and Gemma Summers, I have chosen:

Boundaries. “Boundaries are necessary and we all have them. They keep us safe and healthy, and without them, we are in danger. The reading states: "My boundaries are like energy doors that help me manage my life. At times, I have the doors open , inviting in blessings from others and my environment. At other times, I need to close them in order to replenish my energies, nourish my creativity, and defend my well-being. I feel good about having boundaries and for being able to say "No Thanks" because I know when I say "No" that I am expressing an important aspect of myself as a person. Having clear boundaries allows me to protect myself, nurture my intentions, and follow my true self. Boundaries are an essential part of self care. Affirmation - My clear boundaries allow me to protect myself, nurture my intentions and follow my true self."

Anger As My Sacred Ally. “Anger changes things, sometimes not in the way we think it will. It can have an inflationary effect, and a negative effect. Anger needs to be handled with care. However, anger bottled up and not expressed can turn inwards, and cause a lack of self esteem, self confidence and clinical depression. Often, an angry person can feel powerless and sometimes suicidal. The suicidal feeling can be caused through the inability to change circumstances that are causing deep seated distress, or end some form of abuse from another person. The reading states: "I respect my anger as an expressing of my passion for life, as a setter of boundaries and as a protective force within me. When I use my anger wisely, it is a great ally and a sacred gift of power. I harness this gift to liberate myself, awaken myself from self deception and show me where I have lacked courage to speak my mind. I listen to my anger and learn to transform it into a positive force for good. I use my anger as a healing flame to burn off that which no longer serves me - never as a destructive fire to harm myself or others. Affirmation - I listen to the messages within my anger and use it as a positive force for good."

Creative Cocooning. “I can easily become a hermit. Even gardening, phoning friends or going out for country walks feels too overwhelming. My ME and perpetual burn out is triggered by the slightest effort. Though most people know me as a workaholic - which I was in the past - I need long periods of rest, especially as the cortico-steroids have an effect on my mood and on my sleeping patterns. When I am stressed and anxious, my nerves are shot to pieces and I am exhausted. My capacity to enjoy life or be involved takes second place to the desperation of seeking peace and getting myself well again. The reading states: "Taking quiet time for myself to rest, dream and reflect on my life - is a pleasure that I give myself. As I cocoon, I become a safe nest for myself, a nourishing space of inner calm and peace. Slowly and magically, new thoughts and ideas begin to hatch like tiny eggs of light. I hear things I have never heard before. The universe is talking to me - and I am listening... listening. When I'm in a creative cocoon, I remember that my true life is a soul journey. My soul knows nothing of the ego agendas but moves to experience life in all its wonder, tranquility and beauty. After cocooning, I feel whole and happy. I feel reconnected to the flow of life and am restored, regenerated and inspired. Then I am ready for the next step. Affirmation - Creative cocooning is a freedom I give myself. I create a safe nest for peace, healing and calm."

Sanctuary. “Feeling safe is very important to me, as it does to many who have not ever felt safe in the past. That might mean feeling in a safe place, which could be a bed, a home, while out walking or driving, while alone or with other people, including family and loved ones. The feeling of being unsafe can pervade all areas of life, and some never feel safe even when alone because they do not know what feeling 'safe' feels like. The reading states: "My inner sanctuary is a place that is both holy and wholly within the centre of my being. I visit here throughout my day, whenever I want to connect to stillness, inner quietude and comfort - or when I want to savour gratitude for those things that bring me happiness and fulfilment. The key is to be still and train my attention to come back into my body - my inner holy land. Other times, I find it deep within my belly. And sometimes my inner sanctuary surrounds me like an auric gossamer of energy, wrapping me in a cosy cocoon of light. Wherever I find my inner sanctuary, it is a place where infinite peace exists. Affirmation - In my inner sanctuary, I connect to peace, inner quietude and comfort."

Search