Monday 8 November 2021

Massage with Delfina - A Review

Eabeauti is a masseuse and therapist with many qualifications, including Tantra. She is currently working from Brighton. She is bringing her working style and extensive gifts to the UK from her home in Denmark. When you arrive at the big white house, you are met by a radiant woman whose looks are deceptively young for her true age. She has prepared a warm foot-bath with herbs for you. Warm feet are needed for the ease of blood to return up the body to the heart, and one immediately feels relaxed and comfortable. She is easy to talk to and speaks about herself and her life journey which is an inspiration to others. You can share whatever you want to about yourself and your relationships. She is easy to talk to and explains about Tantra, which is a body consciousness, and a development of our physical sensitivity and sensuality. Not all Tantra is conducted unclothed or involves any kind of sexual contact. You decide how much clothing you would like to remove, but usually Eabeauti is clothed. 


Eabeauti uses a range of massage oils, essential oils and stones and chooses music specially for each client. She has a strong physical presence but, for me, she chose a light touch which was very enjoyable. She includes some stretches. I especially liked the lumbar stretch. She seemed to magically have ten hands, and the word 'magic' is suitable for this unusual form of massage. For the duration of the hour, I was quiet, only speaking very few words. The time passed quickly and at the end of the massage, I discharged some residual grief from a recent bereavement. After the session, I slept really well. I felt like I was holding my body differently, easier, and that I was breathing easier too.   

I can recommend massage from Eabeauti. This is her website, click on the link for information about Eabeauti, and the 6 different sessions she offers:   https://www.puresoullove.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search