Sunday 5 May 2024

SoulCollage Workshop

This is a report of a workshop conducted by Abigail who is trained facilitator with SoulCollage.
She brings the images to use, which are of a variety of people, places, etc.,
These are glued to a small white card. From these images, spontaneous words are created.
The two sentences are: I Am One Who: followed by This is my Message to you Today:
These three following are my own choice of cutting and pasting on card and words following
when the imagery is consulted.
The process is designed to access inner wisdom.
SoulCollage is a Registered Trade Mark and SoulCollage facilitators are specially trained.
To find a trained facilitator, visit: https://www.soulcollage.com/
To contact Abigail for London SoulCollage (R) workshops, click on this link:
abigail@collagediscovery.com




SoulCollage Card No.1:
I have titled this card: Owning The Space.

She has a confident pose. I Am The One Who stands in an empty auditorium. 
I might be pregnant, but I might not know.
I feel as though I am off the ground, as I though I stand in the air, and nobody is there.  

So I am unseen, even by myself.
My message for you today is, this is what eternity feels like. It is quiet and peaceful.
And maybe there is something yet to be born.

 SoulCollage Card No.2:
I have titled this card: Here's Looking at You, Kid!
I am impenetrable. I see all and say nothing. The world is a joy of curiosity and wonder. 

I feel great internal strength. 
I am the All-Seeing Eye.  The deity lives within me.
My message for you today is, life is eternal, be within your own strength, be the person that you are.
Don't take your eyes off the end, and there is no end.

  SoulCollage Card No. 3:

I have titled this card: I Will Remember You!
I Am The One Who struggles to connect with my energy.

My essence is the foundation of my being.
If I cannot be me, I cannot survive.

Let me be me! Let me dance and sing and take delight in the beautiful world around me. 
Let me delight in people. Let me sing the song of life.
Let me see you for you. The essence of you is everything to me.
I want to see with my eyes everything that is important in this world. 

And if I can change anything, I hope to do so for the better.
My message for you today is, to be profound, be real, be honest, be loving, be your true self.
Seek wisdom, give love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search