Thursday 2 May 2024

Oracle Cards for May

Our first card from Soulful Woman Oracle Cards, number 44, titled Inner Guidance System. The booklet says: The best answers come from the calm, radiant place within me. I wait for these with joy. I live by my inner compass. I am not concerned about what others think. I am at peace with my choices. I am improving at following my inner guidance and my choices are improving too. There is a reliable guidance system that I can rely on everyday which receives positive and negative direction so I can shape my destiny, express my life purpose and individuality. I am grateful for this loving and wise intuition. 


Next we have the Fool card from Lo Scarabeo Tarot - a solitary figure in a lonely landscape, walking from a domed citadel. His cape is blowing in the wind, he has no shoes on his feet. He seems unprepared and holds his head in his hand. What is the story of this man? Why has he left a place of habitation to travel across the plains on such a day as this. Even his faithful dog is nowhere to be seen! At his feet there is a gentle pool of water from which he can drink and refresh himself. What are his needs at this time? Is he a fool or is he making a wise and caring choice? Is there something in your life you are running away from? Who or what would bring you solace?

 
The full moon of May is called the Flower Moon. I have chosen a card from Botanical Inspirations by Lynn Araujo titled Yellow Rose. May is the traditional month for romance and betrothals and the yellow colour denotes intelligence and a gut level feeling in the solar plexus (yellow the colour of the sun which radiates from the centre of the body when we are living in our power). 

A Blessing on the Heart's Calling is the next chosen card from Faery Blessing Cards by Lucy Cavendish which provides this message: To live from the purest call of our heart. We humans have smothered our heart's desire with what others want for us. We have lost the art of deciding for ourselves what life we wish to live. By choosing this Blessing card, we are able to hear the song of our heart and know what we truly want. The Faeries will help us gain the courage and determination to find our heart's desire and get it for ourselves. What we long for will never hurt anyone, and we will never take anything that is not rightfully ours. The Faeries are lifting a mist that has covered our shining heart. They will reveal our deepest and truest calling so we can live with integrity and with fulfilment and this will restore love and meaning to our life. 

Reading by Wendy Stokes https://wendystokes.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search